Last Updated: May 15, 2022.
• Recognizing you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalized content, and provide other customized features and services.
• Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your preferences, such as search preferences, language, and currency settings. You may set your preferences through My Account.
• Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
• Conducting research and diagnostics to improve SAPHBOOKS content, products, and services.
• Preventing fraudulent activity.
• Improving security.
• Delivering content relevant to your interests on SAPHBOOKS sites.
• Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services.
SAPHBOOKS cookies allow you to take advantage of some of SAPHBOOKS essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Cart, proceed to Checkout, or use any SAPHBOOKS products and services that require you to sign in.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
See our Store policy for more information about the types of information we gather.